- the rent
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks rent
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, Council Tax, and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.